Tuesday, 30 April 2013
This week's milonga scheduled for Thursday, May 2nd
has been cancelled due to local government elections.
Please update your plans accordingly.
The rescheduled milonga will take place on Thursday,
May 16th when we will continue with our normal schedule.
Hope to see you all then.
Chichestertango Community Cream Tea Dance May 5th
If you experience tango withdrawal symptoms and need a fix,
TANGO IMPULSE - Chichester Tango Community are hosting
a special Bank holiday practica/social dance on
Sunday 5th May 2013 - 2.00-6.00pm
Cost: £7.50 - to include homemade cream tea & a cup of tea/coffee or soft drink
2.15-3.00pm core elements session - led by our experienced dancers.
Especially suitable for beginners, but a great warm-up for all
3.00pm onwards - social dancing (with tea break at 4.00pm)
Details on their website: http://www.tango-impulse.org/dances--practicas.html
Sunday, 14 April 2013
Come and enjoy a relaxing evening
of dancing, fabulous music and good
See you all on the dance floor.
Traditional and Classic Golden Age Tango, Vals and Milonga
* 3 1/2 hours of Traditional & Classic Tango, Vals and Milonga
(played in Tandas with cortinas)
* No classes or levels
(Good Milonga etiquette, floor-craft and orientation is more important)
* Everyone is welcome
* Great venue with large wooden dance floor
* Excellent mix of Traditional & Classic Golden Age tango, vals and milonga
* Complementary beverages (White/Red/Rose wine, Hot & Cold drinks) & buffet style snacks.
* Laid back milonga for an enjoyable evening of dancing
* Come on your own or with a partner
Milonga Liso at Pilands Wood
Chamberlayne Road, Bursledon,
Southampton, SO31 8DU
1. M27 (signs for London/Southampton/Winchester)
2. At junction 8, exit toward So'ton (E)/Hamble/A3024
3. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Bursledon Rd/A3024
heading for Southampton/Hamble/A3025
4. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Hamble Ln/A3025
5. Turn left at Chamberlayne Rd
6. Take the 1st right onto Oak Rd
7. Arrive Pilands Wood
Milonga Schedule for 2013:
January 10 and 24 February: 07 and 21 March: 07 and 21April: 04 and 18 May: 02 and 16 and 30 June: 13 and 27 July: 11 and 25 August: 08 and 22 September:05 and 19 October: 03 and 17 and 31 November: 14 and 28 December: 12 and 26
Contact Dele at Milonga Liso
Phone: 07883 540 995
Thursday, 4 April 2013
Tuesday, 2 April 2013
Memorial - Graham Hicks
It is with deep regret and profound sadness that we inform you of the
passing of Graham Hicks.
He was a co founder of Tangocreo with Siggy, which ran for many years
in Southampton and provide a welcome haven for tango enthusiasts and all
those who love authentic tango music.
Graham was a great friend and supporter of Milongaliso. He will be
sadly missed by all his family and tango friends.
He was an authentic ambassador of tango, a staunch advocate of Traditional
Argentine Tango music (which he always referred to as the "Good Stuff")
for social dancing.
This tanda is dedicated to his memory: