Night of the Milongueros y Milongueras
We're going on a nostalgia trip, playing undisputed 1940s only classics, the biggest hits and classics of the Golden Age from Troilo, D'Arienzo, Di Sarli, Donato, Biagi, Canaro, Tanturi, Rodriguez, Fresedo, Calo ... and more.
A homage to many of the die-hard milongueros who travel to and further
than their local milongas,for their weekly fix of abrazos.
Join us for an evening of the very best 40s dance hall anthems.
Traditional and Classic Golden Age Tango, Vals and Milonga* 3 1/2 hours of Traditional & Classic Tango, Vals and Milonga
(played in Tandas with cortinas)
Location/Venue: Pilands Wood Community Centre, 1 Chamberlayne Rd, Southampton SO31 8DT
1. M27 (signs for London/Southampton/
2. At junction 8, exit toward So'ton (E)/Hamble/A3024
3. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Bursledon Rd/A3024
heading for Southampton/Hamble/A3025
4. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Hamble Ln/A3025
5. Turn left at Chamberlayne Rd
6. Take the 1st right onto Oak Rd
7. Arrive Pilands Wood
MILONGA SCHEDULE 2015
Schedule: 2nd Thursday
Contact Dele at Milonga Liso
Phone: 07883 540 995